RSS3 is an artificial intelligence section, but it doesn’t feel like it is

After reading the introduction of the RSS3 project, what is Google, the next generation of Twitter, what is the chatgpt plug-in, etc., with a circulation of 1 billion, and the current unit price is 0.108u. Such an important endorsement, why is the market value only 65 million US, it is not logical, and it is so consistent with AI. Direction, compared with other AI projects in market value, the price difference is 10 times or even greater. Is it a bit incredible? It has been going back and forth between 0.1-0.17

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for recognizing RSS3’s significance toward AI. As a matter of fact, RSS3 has been one of the very few project that has actually delivered substantial AI products in the industry.

On the matter of valuation - NFA, but I personally also believe it is significantly underrated.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply and I wish RSS3 gets better and better.

1 Like

Because we are actually actually (lol) engineering-oriented? IMO the current Web3 landscape does not favor humble builders over shillers.

We spent quite a lot of time and resources testing with different combinations of technologies (AI or non-AI) to maximize the utilization of Open Information. We plan to give RSS3 Serving Nodes the capability to run a local LLM model of their choice, in conjunction with an MoE architecture we have been fiddling with.

4 Likes

Are you an RSS3 project developer or a community administrator? I hold more than 100K RSS3 coins. I am very optimistic about RSS3 and have been learning about it through various channels. It gives me the feeling that RSS3 is an artificial intelligence AI section and there is also a WEB3 section. Is my understanding of the AI+WEB3 section correct?

2 Likes

Yes. RSS3 is a Web3 project (a project built as a decentralized network) that significantly contributes to AI.

2 Likes

Is RSS3 an AI, a WEB3 section, or both?

1 Like

Both. At least actually

1 Like

RSS3 is such a high-quality project, don’t you plan to go to Bian?

1 Like

Someone finds the potential of RSS3. :eye: